A sign indicates that no gas is available at a gas station in the Brooklyn borough of New York, Friday, Nov. 2, 2012. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on Friday temporarily waived a maritime rule to allow foreign oil tankers coming from the Gulf of Mexico to enter Northeastern ports to help ease a fuel shortage in the areas hardest hit by Superstorm Sandy. Area residents have been struggling to find gas stations with power. At stations with power, residents have faced miles-long lines and dwindling supplies. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig) ORG XMIT: NYSW118
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.