Victor Mendez, Federal Highway Administrator, speaking during grand opening ceremonies for the east bound lanes of the I-40 Crosstown in Oklahoma City Thursday, Jan. 5, 2012. Photo by Paul B. Southerland, The Oklahoman
- Eastbound lanes of new Interstate 40 Crosstown open for traffic in Oklahoma City - 2012-01-06
- I-40 Crosstown lanes open, pave way for future traffic - 2012-01-06
- Rush hour traffic slows to crawl on new I-40 Crosstown - 2012-01-07
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3560Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3491Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3466As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.