Netherlands International Court Libya
Representatives of Libya, Ahmad Sadeq Al Gehani, center, and Payam Akhavan, right, speak to an International Criminal Court staff member before a public hearing on Libya's challenge to the admissibility of the case against Seif Al-Islam Gaddafi in The Hague, Netherlands, Tuesday Oct. 9 2012. The International Criminal Court is holding a two-day hearing into where the eldest son of former Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi should be put on trial. Seif al-Islam Gadhafi is charged by the international court with crimes against humanity for his alleged involvement in the deadly crackdown on dissent against his father's rule. However Libyan authorities say they want to prosecute him at home, where he is being held. (AP Photo/Michael Kooren, POOL)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5156Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4651'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.