SUMMER ARTS PROGRAM
Camp participants' shadows appear on the back wall of the stage as they rehearse for the play. 2012 Summer Arts Program at Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art on the St. Gregory's University campus. This week's camp ends Friday, July 27. Theme is: In the Spotlight: The Vikings are Coming! Camp participants rehearse for Friday's play, "The Building of the Wall" , based on Norse mythology. The camp is for children ages 5 through 13. Photos of them rehearsing in the museum theater were taken on Wednesday, July 25, 2012. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6008UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 5965Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4858Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.