Missing NYC Boy
In this photo provided by the New York City Police Department, Jose Ramos, 69, center, is taken into custody by Pennsylvania State Trooper Martin Connors, left, and New York City Police Detective James Menton, of the Bronx Special Victims Squad, after his release from a Pennsylvania state prison in Dallas, Pa, Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012, where he served over 20 years for molesting children. Ramos was arrested on a Megan's Law violation after providing an outdated address of where he would be residing, state police said. Ramos was once the prime suspect in the disappearance of 6-year-old Etan Patz, who vanished May 25, 1979, after leaving his Manhattan home to go to a bus stop two blocks away. (AP Photo/New York City Police Department)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13258OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7144Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7131Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6694Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6025Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5256Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4093As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3907Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3578OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.