Belgium Europe Financial Crisis
Luxembourg's Prime Minister Jean-Claude Juncker, second right, playfully gestures toward Greek Finance Minister Yannis Stournaras, left, during a meeting of eurogroup finance ministers in Brussels on Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012. The European Union on Thursday took a major step towards one of the most important transfers of financial authority away from national capitals when its member states agreed to create a single supervisor for their banks. At center is German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble, and at right is French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici. (AP Photo/Virginia Mayo)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3888Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3626Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3076Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.