Sherri Wilkins, a substance abuse counselor, left, is arraigned at Torrance Superior court in Torrance, Calif., Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2012. Fifty-one-year-old Wilkins, who was while driving under the influence allegedly struck a pedestrian and drove for more than two miles with the dying victim on the hood of her car. Los Angeles County prosecutors have filed murder and drunken-driving charges against Wilkins. Wilkins struck victim, 31-year-old Phillip Moreno, who died later at a hospital. At right, public defender Ethna Burns. (AP Photo/Daily Breeze,Brad Graverson, Pool)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6008UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 5965Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4858Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.