George Lusk of St. Clair Shores, Mich., shows off his 1960 Chevy Impala during the annual Dream Cruise which spans a 16-mile stretch along Woodward Ave. on Saturday, Aug. 15, 2009 in Ferndale, Mich. Automakers might be suffering, but for just a day, it looks like the glory days of car culture are back again in Michigan. More than 40,000 cruisers are driving down a 16-mile stretch of suburban Detroit Saturday in a celebration of the automotive heyday. About one million visitors are expected to watch. (AP Photo/Jerry S. Mendoza)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5774Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5631Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.