H: ° L: °,
George Lusk of St. Clair Shores, Mich., shows off his 1960 Chevy Impala during the annual Dream Cruise which spans a 16-mile stretch along Woodward Ave. on Saturday, Aug. 15, 2009 in Ferndale, Mich. Automakers might be suffering, but for just a day, it looks like the glory days of car culture are back again in Michigan. More than 40,000 cruisers are driving down a 16-mile stretch of suburban Detroit Saturday in a celebration of the automotive heyday. About one million visitors are expected to watch. (AP Photo/Jerry S. Mendoza)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.