AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka, center, accompanied by Justin Ruben, executive director of MoveOn.org, left, and Mary Kay Henry, International President of the Service Employees International Union, speaks to reporters outside the White House in Washington, Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2012, after a meeting between business leaders and President Barack Obama to discuss the economy and deficit. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.