Children Abandoned Bus
FILE - In a May 2, 2012 file photo, Sherrie Shorten addresses the media after a Child Protection Court hearing in Conroe, Texas. On Tuesday, Jan. 22., 2013, a judge in Conroe, Texas dismissed the custody case against Mark and Sherrie Shorten, who were in prison when the children, then 11 and 5, were found living alone in a school bus. The Shortens had left the children in the care of an aunt but she became overwhelmed. (AP Photo/The Courier, Eric S. Swist, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.