Soccer Player Drowns
FILE - Northern Michigan University freshman Arianna Alioto is seen in an undated file photo provided by Northern Michigan University. Accidental drowning was the cause of death of Alioto, a Northern Michigan University soccer player who was found unresponsive in a campus pool in Marquette, Mich., on Nov. 30, 2012, according to an autopsy finding released by the school Friday, Jan. 18, 2013. Alioto, 18, was found alone in the Physical Education Instructional Facility pool after a team workout. (AP Photo/Northern Michigan University, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.