Texans Bears Football
Trainers look at Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler (6) after Cutler took a late hit by Houston Texans linebacker Tim Dobbins in the first half of an NFL football game in Chicago, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012. The Texans won 13-6. Dobbins was called for an unnecessary roughness penalty on the play. Cutler did not return in the second half after suffering a concussion. (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81018Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30448Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 30137Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 25654Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8097Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7386Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7344Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7225Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7035Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6666Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.