A sign showing the new Powerball jackpot amount stands beside US 1 highway in Homestead, Fla., Wednesday, Nob. 28, 2012. The Powerball jackpot has climbed to $550 million, the second-largest payout in U.S. history. Tickets are selling at a rate of 130,000 a minute nationwide. That's about six times the volume from a week ago. (AP Photo/J Pat Carter)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11312Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5665Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5178Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4351Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4349OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4135How to help tornado victims
- 3981Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3781Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3432Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.