FOOD WBS-WINE-BOOKS MS
A particular swath of history is the focus of Joel Butler and Randall Heskett's "Divine Vintage: Following the Wine Trail From Genesis to the Modern Age" ($27, Palgrave Macmillan). Mixing research and interpretations of the Bible, the authors examine the surprisingly wide range of wines a few millenniums back and, of course, that whole water-into-wine deal. (Minneapolis Star Tribune/MCT)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3362Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3190Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3174Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.