Dan Russell-Pinson... Pictures
Dan Russell-Pinson demonstrates his iPad app in his office at his home in Charlotte, N.C., Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012. Russell-Pinson, like many apps developers, is concerned that soon-to-be-issued federal rules intended to strengthen online privacy protection for children will cost him money and curb innovation in an industry that thrives on it. (AP Photo/Chuck Burton)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.