In this photo released by Miraflores Press Office, Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez , left, speaks beside his Vice-President Nicolas during a televised speech form his office at Miraflores Presidential palace in Caracas, Venezuela, Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012. Chavez announced Saturday night that his cancer has returned and that he will undergo another surgery in Cuba. Chavez, who won re-election on Oct. 7, also said for the first time that if his health were to worsen, his successor would be Vice President Nicolas Maduro.(AP Photo/Miraflores Press Office, Marcelo Garcia)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63590Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38050Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 34916Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12686Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.