LIVING HISTORY MUSEUM
Students surround Dylan Sewell to hear his presentation about Patrick Henry. Sewell recited a line from one of Henry's most famous speeches, "Give me liberty or give me death." Wearing authentic era attire, students in Rhonda Watkins' fourth and fifth grade social studies classes at Schwartz Elementary School portrayed various figures from the American Revolution period during a living history museum program in the school's library on Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013. The students selected a historical person from a list provided by Watkins, and were required to research the subject, write a report and make a verbal presentation about the person. All students in the school were invited to the library to hear the characters tell about their lives. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.