MEMORIAL FOR CARINA SAUNDERS
Family and friends recently placed a large white cross as a memorial to Carina Saunders, 19, in a field on the north side of NW 23 Street west of Rockwell Avenue in Bethany. Saunders' dismembered body was found in a duffel bag in a field next to a national chain grocery store on Oct. 13. Police continue to search for her killer. This photo taken Thursday, Nov. 3, 2011. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman ORG XMIT: KOD
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5259Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4767Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4142Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.