Participants check their targets after firing their handguns on a gun range during a concealed-carry class at H&H Gun Range and Shooting Sports Complex in Oklahoma City, Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013. Photo by Nate Billings, The Oklahoman
- Handgun licensees surpass 140,000 in Oklahoma - 2013-01-27
- AR-15 rifles surge in popularity among Oklahoma gun buyers - 2013-01-27
- Record number of background checks requested by Oklahoma gun store owners in 2012 - 2013-01-27
- Oklahomans denied gun licenses are rarely prosecuted - 2013-01-27
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16617OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12334Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11110Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8849How to help tornado victims
- 8657Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8525Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7578Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.