Eklil Hakimi, right, Afghanistan's ambassador in Washington, whispers to James Warlick, the U.S. deputy special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan during a joint press conference in Kabul, Afghanistan, Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012. The United States and Afghanistan are starting negotiations on an agreement that will shape America's military presence in the country after the withdrawal of most foreign combat troops at the end of 2014. (AP Photo/Ahmad Jamshid)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.