In this photo taken Oct. 24, 2012, prisoners line up to vote at the D.C. Jail in Washington. The voters at this southeast Washington polling place were all dressed alike: orange jumpsuit, white shoes. And when they finished voting they went back to their cell block, not back to work. Still, voting inside the D.C. Jail looked a lot like voting at precincts around the country. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3625Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3377Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3147Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.