C. J. Clark runs after grabbing a rake to a 1961 Fleetwood Cadillac after the front seat burst into flames on the property of Lori Turner at 6000 NE 63 Wednesday; Clark had arrived at Turner's property to help her with clean up when her home and vehicles were burned yesterday when wildfires ravaged land and property that stretched from NE 50 on the south to Hefner Road on the north. The fire extended from Sooner Road to Midwest Blvd. Clark is a longtime friend of Turner's family. Photo taken Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2011. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3987As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3816Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.