A demonstrator holds a poster reading "Hospital No. 31 is a city property" during a protest against plans to shut down City Hospital No. 31 in St. Petersburg, Russia, Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013. Some 1,500 thousand people gathered for a rally against plans to shut a clinic specialized in treating children with cancer in order to turn it into a medical center for the nation's top judges. The authorities intention to turn City Hospital No. 31 into a clinic that would exclusively serve judges of Russia's top courts, which are being relocated to St.Petersburg from Moscow, has caused a strong public dismay. On Wednesday, St.Petersburg Governor's office said that the hospital will continue to serve patients as before and there is no plan to change its location or profile. (AP Photo/Dmitry Lovetsky)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.