This provided photo taken Friday, Nov. 16, 2012, by Jenny Collins from her neighbor's window shows law enforcement and FBI agents during a raid at the home of 21-year-old Miguel Alejandro Santana Vidriales of Upland, Calif. Santana was one of four Southern California men charged with plotting to kill Americans and destroy U.S. targets overseas by joining al-Qaida and the Taliban in Afghanistan, federal officials said Monday. In one online conversation, Santana told an FBI undercover agent that he wanted to commit jihad and expressed interest in a jihadist training camp in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. (AP Photo/Jenny Collins)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3313George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3240Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3193Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.