Tracy and Lucinda Larimore, of Henderson, Nv., embrace after the procession for Chris Kyle passes, Tuesday, Feb. 12 2013 in Midlothian, Texas, for the 200-mile journey to Austin, where Kyle will be buried at the Texas State Cemetery. The Hendersons are friends of Kyle, making the trip to attend the funeral in Arlington yesterday and to pay their respects as the procession passed on Tuesday. Some 7,000 people attended a two-hour memorial service for Kyle at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington on Monday. Kyle and his friend Chad Littlefield were shot and killed Feb 2. at a North Texas gun range. (AP Photo/Star-Telegram, Max Faulkner)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 82322Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14350Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8268Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7560Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7513How to help tornado victims
- 6279Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5999Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 5884Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5788Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 5685OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.