Church Services Flu
File - In this Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009 file photo, Rev. Allan Hawkins delivers communion to a parishioner at Saint Mary the Virgin Catholic Church in Arlington, Texas. With flu widspread in Texas, some churches across the state are making provisions to their services to make sure their parishioners stay healthy, from skipping the shared communion cup to advising clergy to keep hand sanitizer on the ready. (AP Photo/Amy Gutierrez, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.