Rylee Rigsby, 3 1/2, is prepared as she caught in an afternoon deluge while leaving the library in Midwest City. She has her own umbrella and is wearing rain boots. Her grandmother said she had been excited all day about going to the library so she wasn't going to let thunderstorms prevent the pair from making the visit. Strong thunderstorms, producing heavy downpours and lightning moved through the Oklahoma City area during the morning and early afternoon hours on Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012. Overcast skies and intermittent rain continued throughout the day. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16617OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12334Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11110Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8849How to help tornado victims
- 8657Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8525Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7578Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.