Keegan Erbst reacts beside his father, Scott, during a Sequoyah Middle School football game, Thursday, September 27, 2012. Keegan, who has muscular dystrophy and is confined to a wheelchair, got involved with the team after players Lucas Coker, Colton James, and Parker Tumleson, suggested it to the coach. Photo by Bryan Terry, The Oklahoman
- Muscular dystrophy doesn't stop Keegan Erbst from being part of the team - 2012-10-24
- Oklahoma football: Torrea Peterson proves kindness found anywhere on depth chart - 2012-11-12
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.