Megan Renner, 21, walls through the rubble of her parents' home at 908 S. Dogwood Street. She carries a notebook to list items of value that were in the house before it was destroyed by flames. The family had lived in this three bedroom brick home for 13 years. Residents in Luther were allowed to return to the their homes early Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012, after they fled a rapidly moving wildfire yesterday that consumed at least seven structures on South Dogwood Street, leaving smoldering ashes where family homes once stood. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20729Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17578Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11978Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 8989Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8551Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8339Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7784Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4976Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4468Woman arrested on complaint of offering to engage in act of prostitution in Midwest City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.