Pittsburgh Zoo Child Killed
Reporters and photographers gather at an observation area during a press tour near the overlook platform where a boy fell into the exhibit that was home to a pack of African painted dogs at the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium on Monday, Nov. 5, 2012, in Pittsburgh. Zoo officials said a young boy was killed after he fell into the exhibit and the dogs mauled him on Sunday, Nov. 4, 2012. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.