This image released by NASA from NOAA's GOES-13 satellite captured at 9:01 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 8, 2013 shows a massive winter storm coming together as two low pressure systems merge over the northeast U.S. Snow began falling across the Northeast on Friday, ushering in what was predicted to be a huge, possibly historic blizzard and sending residents scurrying to stock up on food and gas up their cars. (AP Photo/NASA) ORG XMIT: NY125
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.