Superstorm Request Rejected
Broken lamps and the remains of the boardwalk that was destroyed by Superstorm Sandy is seen Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013, in the Ocean Grove section of Neptune, N.J. Officials plan to appeal the Federal Emergency Management Agency's decision to reject a request for $1 million to repair the Ocean Grove boardwalk, which was destroyed by Superstorm Sandy. FEMA says the structure doesn't qualify because it is owned by the private, nonprofit Ocean Grove Camp Meeting Association. (AP Photo/Mel Evans)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.