FILE - In this Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013, photo, The Lexus IS 300h debuts at media previews for the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Lexus, Porsche and Lincoln are the best performers in an annual survey of vehicle dependability. The J.D. Power and Associates survey released Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013, measures problems experienced in the last year by owners of 3-year-old vehicles. (AP Photo/Paul Sancya, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims
- 8692Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8481Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.