In this Oct. 11, 2012 photo, "Hungry Girl" Lisa Lillien poses in her office in the Woodland Hills area of Los Angeles. She never set out to become a controverisal food maven, telling people how to eat their cake and keep their weight down too. Lillien was just another LA "Hungry Girl," a 30-something woman who would diet off that extra 20 pounds and then put the weight back on. That was until the former studio publicist started coming up with low-cal recipes for some of those favored foods and emailing them around to friends. Ten years later, Lillien sits atop a Hungry Girl empire. ( AP Photo/Nick Ut)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 60552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32931Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 31925Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 12639Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8214Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5947Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3659Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 3421Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3336George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3296OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.