Lorelei Decker, left, and... Pictures
Lorelei Decker, left, and her mother, Andrea Decker, took their battle with an insurance company to social media, enlisting strangers and friends to appeal to Blue Cross/Blue Shield to cover medical costs for a stem cell transplant operation, a procedure that Loerelei's doctors at MD Anderson Clinic say is the last option available to her in trying to save her from cancer. They read messages of support on Lorelei's Twitter account in their home in far northwest Oklahoma City, Wednesday, March 6, 2013. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
- 7794Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.