APTOPIX Mideast Egypt
Egyptian protesters gather outside the presidential palace after they broke through a barbed wire barricade that was keeping them from getting closer to the presidential palace, in Cairo, Egypt, Friday, Dec. 7, 2012. Egypt's political crisis spiraled deeper into bitterness and recrimination Friday as thousands of Islamist backers of the president vowed vengeance at a funeral for men killed in bloody clashes earlier this week and large crowds of the president's opponents marched on his palace to increase pressure after he rejected their demands. (AP Photo/Hassan Ammar)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6130Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 6065Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.