Steve Gordon of Madison, Wis., walks his dogs along Grandview Blvd. on the city's south side as a steady snowfall moves throughout the area Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012. The first major snowstorm of the season began its slow eastward march across the Midwest Thursday, creating treacherous, sometimes deadly driving conditions and threatening to disrupt some of the nation's busiest airports ahead of the holiday weekend. (AP Photo/Wisconsin State Journal, John Hart)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3633Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3584How to help tornado victims
- 3499Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.