Sherri Wilkins, a substance abuse counselor,appears in Los Angeles Superior Court in Torrance, Calif., Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2012. Wilkins, 51, who was allegedly driving under the influence, has been accused of striking a pedestrian and then drove for more than two miles with the dying victim lodged in the windshield and on the hood of her car. Los Angeles County prosecutors have filed murder and drunken-driving charges against Wilkins. The victim, Phillip Moreno, 31, died later at a hospital. (AP Photo/Daily Breeze,Brad Graverson, Pool)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.