Gun Control NRA
David Keene, president of the National Rifle Association, smiles during an exclusive interview with Associated Press reporters in Denver on Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013. He said he's confident that Congress won't approve an assault weapons ban or an ammunition limit in the wake of mass shootings in Colorado and Connecticut. David Keene called such gun control proposals "feel-good" measures that he says "won't do any good." Keene is scheduled to meet with Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper and other lawmakers at the Capitol later Thursday. (AP Photo/Ed Andrieski)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5774Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5631Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.