Superstorm Insurance Claims
Ken Kobylowski, standing, Commissioner New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance looks on as New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance employee, Christian Traum, left, listens to a resident at a center in Union Beach, N.J., Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie visited the center and told a gathering that the National Flood Insurance Program's handling of claims in New Jersey has been "a disgrace," complaining that the program has been far too slow to resolve claims from Superstorm Sandy, with 70 percent of cases unresolved three months after the disaster. (AP Photo/Mel Evans)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5259Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4767Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4142Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.