WATER TOWER DEMOLOITION
Bobbie Holland wears a T-shirt made as a tribute to Midwest City's original water tower. Holland is president of the Atkinson Heights Neighborhood Association. She lives a few hundred feet from the tower. Crews began dismantling one of Midwest City's most prominent landmarks Monday, July 16, 2012. Using cutting torches and a crane. workers dissected the city's original water tower on Mid-America Circle. A project supervisor expects the tower to be completely down by Tuesday evening. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13578Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10346Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8794Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7680Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5623Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5418Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5016Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4897Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4295Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.