CAPITOL CHRISTMAS TREE
Workers began assembling the Christmas tree on the south plaza of the state Capitol Monday afternoon, Nov. 19, 2012. The 30-foot artificial pine tree has 256 branches and 2000 lights. The tree was donated to the state by the Weyerhaeuser Company Foundation seven years ago. Trustees from the Hillside Community Correctional Center assisted state employees in attaching the greenery and ornaments onto the frame. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8457Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.