FEMA TEAMS VISIT
Men continue to remove bricks from the fireplace on the back of Mark and Lisa Armitage's home as representatives from FEMA as well as state and county emergency management teams visited their property Tuesday morning, Nov. 15, 2011. Several teams from these agencies fanned across Lincoln County to assess damage from earthquakes earlier this month. The Armitage's house sustained structural damage and the bricks of the chimney on the interior of their home fell to the floor. Workers are dismantling the rest of the chimney so it can be rebuilt. Their home is on US 62, about 6 miles west of Prague in rural Lincoln County. Photo by Jim Beckel, The Oklahoman
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21771Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7615Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6773OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6490OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5293Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4032Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3938Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3498Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.