FILE - This undated file photo provided by Oak Brook, Ill.-based McDonald's Corp, shows Jan Fields, head of McDonald's U.S. operations. McDonald's announced Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2012, that Fields is being replaced as president of McDonald's USA. The company's global chief restaurant officer, Jeff Stratton, will succeed Fields effective Dec. 1. Fields, 57, is leaving after more than 35 years with the company. She was behind many major menu innovations, including the expansion of the specialty drinks menu. (AP Photo/McDonald's Corp., Bill Parrish, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83911Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 66115Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33602Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 20416Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 18059Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 13064Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 9549Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 8530Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8480Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 8114Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.