Timeline at a glance: What happened? Bad Creek Bridge, three-quarters of a mile from Placker home - Bodies found a quarter mile from home about 5:30 p.m. - Taylor Dawn Paschal-Placker, 13, and Skyla Jade Whitaker, 11, left Placker home at 5 p.m. Sunday - Five miles north to I-40, Interstate 40, E1120, E1130 Road, E1140 Road, County Line road, E1150 Road, Graham School 6.5 miles east of Weleetka
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3771OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3668Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3566How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.