FILE--Television host Dick Clark is shown in this Aug. 16, 2001, file photo in Beverly Hills, Calif. In the spring, ABC will mark the 50th anniversary of "American Bandstand'' with a two-hour prime-time special. Clark, 71, will show classic moments from the shows as well as new performances by music superstars spanning five decades. Things have changed since the days when Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry and the Beach Boys influenced popular culture, he told The Associated Press on Thursday, Sept. 27, 2001.(AP Photo/Kim D. Johnson, File)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.