Gay Marriage Midnight Licenses
King County Executive Dow Constantine holds up the first marriage license issued to a same-sex couple, Jane Abbott Lighty and Pete-e Petersen, Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012, in Seattle. Constantine began issuing the licenses immediately upon certification of the November election that passed Referendum 74. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8558Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8505Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.