This publicity image... Pictures
This publicity image provided by BUST shows a DIY dye job on two pairs of tights. The photo illustrates a dye job from "The BUST DIY Guide to Life" , where white tights were folded accordion-style and secured with rubber bands, then submerged in a black fabric dye bath, removed, rinsed and laid flat to dry. After the rinse, the tights on top were plunged into a second, fuchsia-colored dye bath. (AP Photo/BUST, Amanda Bruns) ORG XMIT: NYLS942
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15772Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12083Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10914OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9909Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9575Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8649Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8648Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5321Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5132Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4646Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.