California Hispanic Plurality
Assemblyman Luis Alejo, D-Watsonville, center, discusses his proposed joint resolution calling on the president and Congress to improve the nation's immigration system during a news conference, at the Capitol Sacramento, Calif., Thursday, Jan. 231, 2013. State demographers predict that Hispanics will become the dominant ethnic group in California for the fist time in 2014. Alejo was accompanied by, from left, Assembly members Rocky Chavez, R-Carlsbad, Jimmy Gomez, D-Los Angeles, Katcho Achadjian, R-San Luis Obispo, Assembly Speaker John Perez, D-Los Angeles, Sen. Anthony Cannella, R-Ceres, Assemblyman Manuel Perez, D-Coachella and Sen. Lou Correa, D-Anaheim, right. (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.