29 OU football
Charles Sarratt was one of several University of Oklahoma backs who performed brilliantly in the (second annual) Gator Bowl in 1947 as Coach Jim Tatum's Sooners swept aside North Carolina State, 34-13. Sarratt electrified the 17,000 fans at Jacksonville, Fla., with many end sweeps, such as above, where he is wheeling up the sideline in the second quarter for a five-yard gain. OKLAHOMAN ARCHIVE PHOTO
- Saluting the Greatest Generation of Sooners - 2010-07-10
- Ex-University of Texas coach Royal dies at age 88 - 2012-11-07
- Darrell Royal coached the Texas Longhorns, but he was still 'one of us' - 2012-11-07
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63590Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38050Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 34916Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12686Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.